WALKING IN DOMINION OVER SICKNESS AND DISEASE - PART 4
It is the will of God for us to live a sickness-free life!
AVENUES THROUGH WHICH THE ENEMY STEALS OUR DIVINE HEALTH
- The spirit of pride – Proverbs 16:18.
- It opens the door to the spirit of infirmities.
- Pride is a silent killer.
- Pride is not in the look it is in the heart – Psalm 138:6, James 4:6.
- A proud heart is offensive to God – Proverbs 16:6.
- A proud person is anyone who refuses to be instructed or directed.
- A proud man knows more than God.
- Pride opens the door to strife.
- Pride erodes the nature of God out of humanity.
- Deaf and dumb spirit – Matthew 9:17-27,32-33.
- Deafness should not be limited to the physical. One of the attacks of the enemy is spiritual deafness. The Inability to hear from God – Psalm 23:1.
HOW DOES THE PROPHETIC MANTLE EMPOWER US FOR DOMINION OVER SICKNESS AND DISEASE?
- The mantle is a mystery and the natural man cannot receive the things of the spirit unless he believes – 1 Corinthians 2:14, philippians1:7.
- Through this mystery, the power of God flows to release our divine health – Acts 19:11, Mark 4:11.
WHAT IS A MANTLE?
A mantle is any clothing material taken from the hand of the anointed one who carries with it the anointing of that individual – 2Kings 2:15. It is a spiritual platform for the transference of power. The mantle can be likened to a power bank. It is not a magic wand rather it is an instrument of power ordained to extend the impact of the anointed one – Matthew 14:34-36.
To partake of the blessings of the mantle;
- We must believe in the person and the ministry of the carrier of that anointing.
- We must recognize that the carrier of that race occupies a higher place in God than you.
- Honor the carrier not only by the words of your mouth Isaiah 29:13.
-If you honor with your heart, it will show in your actions Mark 6:1.
-Auction always flows in the direction of honor. Proverbs 23:18
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO ENFORCE THE ENOUGH IS ENOUGH VERDICT?
- You must be born again
- Walk in light 1 John 1:7
- Stay in love with God. John 14:21
- Serve God.