UNVEILING THE REALITY OF WISDOM FROM ABOVE – PART 4
You can’t claim you are operating in the wisdom from above and not be crowned with supernatural riches – Proverbs 14:24. This wisdom is accessible to us as a gift from God, that is why no man can take glory in it – Jeremiah 9:23-24.
- God gave wisdom to Joseph – Genesis 41:40, and King Solomon – 1 Kings 4:29-31 which enthroned them – Daniel 2:21. God also gave wisdom to Apostle Paul which made him one of the best apostles – 2 Peter 3:15.
WHAT IS DIVINE WISDOM?
- It is a product of putting our spiritual understanding of the Word to work – Matthew 7:24, Joshua 1:8, Matthew 13:23.
- It is your understanding that determines your results – Hosea 4:6.
- It is a manifestation of the wisdom at work in believers – Acts 6:3.
HOW TO ACCESS DIVINE WISDOM?
- Through meekness of the spirit – Psalm 25:9, 1 Peter 5:5, Daniel 2:30.
- Meekness will make you acknowledge God as the giver of all glory worthy and good thing in your life – Genesis 41:15.
- The wisdom of God has no finishing line – Romans 11:33.
- Learning is a great attribute of a meek person – Ecclesiastes 7:16, Proverbs 1:5, Revelations 3:17.
- Through a focused observation of things around us – 1 Kings 4:31-34, Proverbs 24:30-33(MSG).
- Pay attention to details every time.
- You can never be distinguished if you don’t pay attention to details – 1 Corinthians 11:14.
- In these end times, there will be serious financial problems globally – Malachi 4:1-2.
- Poverty or prosperity is not a subject of any particular location.
- You must understand the covenant behind prosperity – Genesis 47:27.
KEYS TO A WORLD OF FINANCIAL FORTUNE
- Be spiritually minded – Romans 8:6, John 6:63, Luke 16:13.
- All real wealth begins on the inside, you have to be rich in your mind before you can be rich in your pocket – Proverbs 23:7.
- Walk in financial integrity – Job 22:24-25, Zechariah 5:1-4.
- You can’t get financial fortunes by playing financial games! – Proverbs 10:22.
- Engage tirelessly in covenant practice – Deuteronomy 28:12.
- Walk in the covenant of giving – Genesis 8:20-22, Luke 6:38, 1 Kings 17:9.
- Be intentional about your giving – 1 Timothy 6:17.
- Start with paying your tithes – Hebrews 7:8, then pay your worship offering – Malachi 3:8, then give to the poor, give to your parents and give to the priests – Galatians 6:6-7, Philippians 4:19.
- Make God your one and only financial source – Psalm 126:1-4, Haggai 1:3-8.
- Christianity is built on giving – John 3:16.
- Be committed to speaking covenant-based financial words.