UNVEILING THE REALITY OF WISDOM FROM ABOVE – PART 2
You cannot claim to have access to God’s wisdom and still be grounded in life – Proverbs 4:7-8. Wisdom will always stay above and afloat all problems in life – 1 Samuel 18:5-8, Proverbs 21:22.
- Types of wisdom include; Divine Wisdom (wisdom from God), Earthly / Natural Wisdom (this wisdom is limited, it is available for everyone – common sense), sensual/intellectual wisdom (wisdom obtained from schools which is also limited), devilish wisdom (superior to intellectual wisdom) – James 3:15.
- We call this wisdom of God divine secrets – 1 Corinthians 2:7, Matthew 13:54, Job 28:20-21.
- This wisdom is hidden from the sight of the natural man, it is out of this world and it gives out of this world wisdom.
- This wisdom is superior to all magicians or sorcerers – Daniel 5:11.
- God has secrets, and these secrets are open secrets – Deuteronomy 29:29, Ephesians 3:8-10. God reveals His secrets through His messengers.
- It is your sight that determines your size! – Zechariah 8:23.
WHAT IS DIVINE WISDOM?
- Divine wisdom is applied knowledge of the truth – Matthew 7:24-25, John 17:17, 2 Corinthians 13:2, John 8:32, Ecclesiastes 4:13.
- What makes you old isn’t your age, it is resistance to the truth that makes you old.
- It is the supernatural insight into issues of interest or concerns in life – Daniel 2:16-18.
HOW DO YOU ACCESS DIVINE WISDOM?
- Have a genuine heart for God – 1 Samuel 13:14-15. The secrets of God are for the lovers of God – Psalm 25:14, Daniel 6:5.
- By prayer and fasting – Daniel 10:1-10.
- Every child of God has a deposit of divine wisdom in him but you can only stir that wisdom up through prayer and fasting – Luke 2:52.
- Knowledge and wisdom multiply/increase favour – Proverbs 13:15, 1 Chronicles 26:10, Daniel 6:3
- Favor is a covenant story changer for every believer
- You don’t wait for a favour, favour has to be intreated and activated.
HOW DO I ACTIVATE THIS FAVOR?
- Through the fear of God – Daniel 6:4-5. Those who fear God fare well in life.
- Walk in obedience – Walking in obedience entitles believers to have favour before God – Philippians 2:5-11, Deuteronomy 28:1-3.
WHAT INSTRUCTIONS DO YOU NEED TO OBEY?
- Be meek – James 4:6.
- Be good at adding value wherever you find yourself – Matthew 25:21.
- Be good at what you do.
- Be good to adding value to men – 2 Samuel 9:9.
- Be faithful – Proverbs 20:6-7, 1 Corinthians 4:2