UNLOCKING THE SUPERNATURAL Part 1A
Every child of God is ordained by God to reflect His father. As God’s children, we are not permitted to reflect otherwise.
Every child of God is ordained by God to reflect His father. As God’s children, we are not permitted to reflect otherwise. Isa. 8:18 / 1 Cor. 2:14
Being born-again is what qualifies you to be superior to the natural because normal things do not attract.
Discovery of oneself from scriptures is vital to fulfilling one’s glorious destiny.
Gen. 13:14-15 / James 1:25 / 1 Cor. 2:9-10
A revelation of who you are in redemption is fundamental to all supernatural manifestations in life. Jn. 1:19-23
QUESTION: What are you saying about yourself or what have you discovered about yourself? You must know who you are because satan and the circumstances of life will ask you. Lk 4:3 / Jer. 1:11-12 / Mk. 6:4-6
WHO AM I?
- I am redeemed a spirit being in human flesh. Jn. 3:5 / Act 15:11 / Psa. 82:5-7 / Rom. 3:4 / Jn. 17:17
- I am redeemed to operate in the realm of unlimited possibilities. Jn. 14:12 / Phil. 4:13 / Jn. 4:24 / 2 Pet. 1:4 / Jn. 3:8
WHAT IS AN ENCOUNTER?
Something that is memorable that you cannot forget. It is what shapes or defines the journey of our life.
WHAT IS DESTINY?
God’s predetermined plan for an individual; and Jesus according to scriptures is the picture of our future. Rom. 8:29-30 / Jer. 1:5
Destiny is not what will happen but what has already been packaged in the scripture. Heb. 10:5,7
HOW DO I SECURE AND FULFILL MY GLORIOUS DESTINY?
- Be born again and remain so. Jn. 3:3-5
- Be spiritually minded. Rom. 8:6
- To be spiritually-minded means letting God’s word detect your life and the way you see things. Heb. 12:25 / Lk. 16:29-31
When you are in love with God, you can become His confidant. He reveals things to you.
- Stay in love with God. 1 Cor. 2:9-10 / Jn. 15:15
- Be spiritually sensitive. Rev. 1:10
There is a place you need to be per time or what you need to do, so you have to be sensitive.
- Be committed to a life of prayer and fasting. Isa. 58:6-12
Fasting helps to sharpen your spiritual receptors.