• The leading of God is the end of the needs of man – Psalm 23:1.
• God leads us by his voice – Hebrews 3:7-8.
• God’s voice will come in three ways: In instructions, corrections, and rebukes – 2 Timothy 3:15-16.
• When you reject and refuse his instructions/rebukes you are rejecting his perfection and all-around rest – Revelation 3:20. God will never impose himself on anybody.
• No person outgrows corrections, instructions, and rebuke.
WHAT IS A REVIVAL?
- A revival season is a season of the manifestation of God’s mercy & power
- Revival is a celebration of divine visitation that changes our story – Genesis 50:24, Zephaniah 2:7.
- When God visits, things become easy – Psalm 65:6-10.
- Revival is a season of divine visitation that brings about rainfall that terminates dryness.
- A revival is a season of actively partnering with God to do his work – Haggai 2:3-4.
- As you partner with God to win souls you will experience a manifestation of supernatural wisdom – Proverbs 13:20, Proverbs 14:35. Wisdom will compel and magnetize favor.
- A revival is said to occur when every home becomes a church – Acts 5:42. In a revival, every house is a Home Cell center – 2 Samuel 6:11-12, Hebrews 11:6.
- Revival is not just for a season. The opposite of a revival is to faint – Revelations 3:20. Serve God according to instructions.
- A revival is said to occur when praying for the needs of others becomes a way of life – Ephesians 6:8/18-19
WHAT IS IN A REVIVAL FOR US?
1. Every revival is ordained to move the church forward.
2. Every revival engenders the rise of giants – Jeremiah 30:19-21
COVENANT DAY OF ALL-ROUND REST
- All round rest is the will of God for the redeemed – Hebrews 4:9-10
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO ENJOY REST?
1. Let Jesus into your boat – Mark 4:35-41. Give your life to Christ.
2. Learn your way to rest, seek to know the truth concerning the areas you desire rest – Matthew 11:28-29. “Those who sit up to learn will lie down to rest”.
3. Stay in love with Christ by cleaving to him as in marriage – 2 Corinthians 11:1-2, Deuteronomy 11:22-23, Romans 8:28, 2 Chronicles 15:12-15, 19, 16:9-10.