UNDERSTANDING THE BLESSEDNESS OF A REVIVAL
A revival is aimed specifically at believers. It is not for everyone and so are the blessings. Revival is one of heaven’s mysteries for blessing God’s people. Revival is the move of God among his people. Every move of God is ordained to move his people
A revival is a move of the spirit of God, and every time God moves he moves his people forward. A season of revival is a season for the glorification of the saints. It is in the midst of a revival that we shine our brightest which attracts multitudes into the church – Acts 2:6. It is a flow of people into the house of God – Micah 4:1-2. It is a move of the spirit among all age groups, which culminates in diverse turnarounds – Isaiah 60:2, 32:15. It is a move of the spirit of God that unleashes the spirit of prayer and supplication – Zechariah 12:10.
WHEN IS A REVIVAL SAID TO OCCUR?
- When praying kingdom advancement prayers becomes the way of life – Zechariah 8:21.
- You are in a revival when you have an undying passion to see souls saved – John 15:16, Daniel 12:3.
shots from the service
COVENANT DAY OF LONGLIFE SERVICE
- God has ordained us for long life – Genesis 1:28.
- Life is good, death is evil. God has given us the power to choose – Deuteronomy 30:15-16, 19.
- God’s word is the manual for our daily living.
- The key to long life & good health is to keep his commandments – Job 36:11, Proverbs 3:1-2, Genesis 24:1, Isaiah 65:19-20.
HOW TO ENFORCE LONG-LIFE
- You must be born-again – Hebrews 2:14, Revelation 1:18, 3:7.
- Remain in love with God – Psalm 91:14-16.
- Remain committed to serving him and the interests of his kingdom – Exodus 23:25-26, Genesis 13:15, Psalm 90:10, Genesis 6:3, Deuteronomy 34:7.
- Be committed to a life of joy and rejoicing – Ephesians 6:16.
- Be careful what you say with your mouth – Ecclesiastes 5:6, Numbers 14:28, Psalm 34:12-13.
- Stay away from fear – Hebrews 11:6, 2 Timothy 1:7, Psalm 91:8, Job 3:25(ERV).