Prophecies are sources/channels through which God communicates HIS plan for us.
Every believer has an enviable destiny in Christ 1Peter 2:9. As believers we have our part to make prophecies fulfilled in our lives
What are Prophecies:
- They are not psychological prediction but the unveiling of divine purpose - Ezekiel 12:21-25
- No prophecy is fulfilled in the energy of the flesh but by the Hand of God and this requires that you receive, believing and acting on what God has said - 1 Kings 8:15, 1 Samuel 2:9.
- The prophetic word God has spoken about us is in the Bible and until the prophecy is received, it can never get fulfilled. 2 Peter 1:19, Mark 4:30-32, Luke 8:11-15.
- God speaks according to His power not our limitations. 2 Kings 7:1-2/19-20, Mark 10:27
- Any prophetic word received moves us to act and keeps us on the go. 1 Corin. 9:14, Hab. 2:1-3
- Prophecies allays fears – Exodus 14:13-14
You must therefore engage in what will bring the Hand of God to fulfil prophecies in your life, and Praise is a useful tool to achieve this.
Joseph, is an example of Prophecy Fulfilled Through Praise!
- Joseph saw into his future through his God-given dream (prophetic insight) -Genesis 37:5-19.
- Joseph exhibited a lifestyle of Joy, the circumstances surrounding him notwithstanding - Gen 40:1-7, 20-22.
- But he saw prophecy fulfilled in grand style as he became the wonder prime minister OF Egypt by the hand of God which was provoked by praise. Genesis 91:9-16, 39:5, 21, 22.
Keys to Next Level
God is committed to your continued progress and change of Levels. Prov 4:18 Gen 1:2, Gen 28:13-15, Deut. 2:3.
To experience the Change to Next Levels you must do the following. By redemption we are qualified for next level. Proverbs 4:18.
- Possess a next level mentality. Proverbs 23:7, Ephesians 3:20, 2 Corin. 10:4-5, Gen. 13:14-15.
- Line up your mind with God’s Word. Continually behold the testimony of God for you in His Word - 2 Corin. 3:14-18
- Engage in every Divine Instruction as may be given from time to time – Deut. 28:1.
- Continue to serve God as a lifestyle – Luke 19:14-19
- Continue to trust God to fulfil His Word, regardless of what surrounds you - Mark 9:23.
- Continue to celebrate God – Zeph. 3:17, Hab. 3:17.