PRAISE FACILITATES THE FULFILMENT OF PROPHECY – PART 2
No seed germinates or flourishes outside of showers. For there to be showers, there need to be multiple channels or sources!
CHANNELS OF BLESSINGS
- Through the Blessings of the Gospel – Romans 15:29.
- Through High Praises – Psalm 67:5-7.
- Through partaking of the communion – 1 Corinthians 10:16
- Through priestly blessings – Numbers 23:20.
WHY DO WE NEED PRIESTLY BLESSINGS?
- You need God’s agent to release the blessings of restoration – Isaiah 42:22, Hosea 12:24.
- You need priestly blessings for your life to be perfected – Ephesians 4:11-12.
- Every Word from the mouth of the Lord is a prophecy – 2 Peter 1:19.
DUAL SOURCES OF PROPHECIES
- From the mouth of God.
- Prophecies from the mouth of his servants – Deuteronomy 28:1.
SCRIPTURAL PROPHETIC LIFELINES FOR THE REDEEMED
- You have a glorious destiny – 2 Peter 1:3, Romans 8:29-30, John 17:22.
- You have a destiny of health and wholeness – Matthew 8:16-17, Proverbs 13:17, 2 Corinthians 5:19-20, John 15:1.
- You are redeemed for wisdom – 1 Corinthians 1:24, Proverbs 16:20, 1:5.
- You have a destiny of strength – Ephesians 3:16, Deuteronomy 33:25.
CHARACTERISTICS OF PROPHETIC WORDS
- Prophetic Words received and believed will keep you in pursuit of divine agenda – Jeremiah 20:9.
- Every prophetic Word received and believed destroys all fears – Exodus 14:15
THE TESTIMONY OF JOSEPH
- Joseph received the prophetic Word like a vision.
- Joseph carried divine presence – Genesis 39:1-2.