GATEWAYS TO FINANCIAL FORTUNE PT.4B
Everyone who wants to enjoy financial fortune must partake of the Giving Covenant.
- Everyone who wants to enjoy financial fortune must partakeof the Giving Covenant.
- God has a financial empowerment agenda for his people.
- Breakthroughs only happen on the Covenant of giving, as it creates room for God’s financial fortune – Jer. 33:20/ Eccl. 11:2.
TERMS OF FINANCIAL FORTUNES (GIVING)
- Give cheerfully: 2 Cor. 9:7/Amos 3:3/Joel 1:12. God loves everyone but loves specially those that are cheerful givers.
- Give willingly: Exo. 35:4/16/22.
How to know you are a willing giver?
- If you initiate giving yourself.
- Prompt giving.
- Give tirelessly: Gal. 6:9
- Sow into good soil: Deut. 12:13-14. Be spiritually minded in your giving.
- Water your seed with thanksgiving: Heb. 13:15
ENEMIES OF FINANCIAL FORTUNE
- Non-chalant attitudes to kingdom-giving opportunities: Hag. 1:10.
- Covetousness: Jos. 7:19-26; life is in phases and men are in sizes.
- Lack of financial integrity: Money travel at the speed of trust, if you lack money that means people don’t trust you. Luke 16:11/Jer. 17:10-11.
BENEFITS OF COVENANT PRACTICE
- Enjoy divine wisdom/direction/ideas: Mal. 3:10/Job 29:4.
- Avert curses and plague: Gen. 8:20.
- It secures divine health: Psa. 41:1-3.
- Engenders longevity: Isa. 65:8.
- It stimulates joy unspeakable: 2 Cor. 8:1/Psa. 1:3.
COVENANT DAY OF FAVOUR
- Continue to walk with God with integrity of heart: Psa. 5:12.
- Let your heart pant for God.
- Develop competence.