Characteristics of Testimonies:
- Testimonies are ordained to reproduce in the lives of those who receive and believe them. Psalms 119:111/ Luke 1:45, Matthew 9:20-21, 14:34-36.
- Testimonies are not ordinary but prophetic in nature. Matthew 14:34-36.
- Testimonies illuminates or shows the way to go just as the Word – Isaiah 8:20/ Psalms 119:130.
- Testimonies are raw confirmation of the Word – Mark 16:20.
- Signs and wonders erupt once and again as we believe in testimonies shared – Matthew 9:21-23/ Matthew 14:36.
The Biblical Process Of Seeing Testimonies Reproduced Include:
- Believe in the integrity of testimonies – Isaiah 8:20/ Acts 22:18.
- Believe in the power of God that brought them about – Psalms 28:5/ Mark 10:27.
- Believe in the integrity of the testifiers – Matthew 9:21-23/ Matthew 14:36.
- Believe in the steps they took – Jeremiah 6:16-17/ Hebrew 6:12.
- Prove that you do by taking same steps – James 2:18/26/ Luke 6:46.
- Believe God to reproduce same order of testimonies in your life – Matthew 9:27/ Hebrew 4:2.
- Always return all the Glory to God as He does – Jer. 13:15-17/ Luke 17:17-19.
- Shiloh is here again! We have seen testimonies reproduced in the lives of many over the years, expect to begin to experience the reality of replication of testimonies in your life – Pro. 24:13-14
- Every testimony shared is a pointer to our heritage in Christ – Psa. 119:111
- Remember, what God says to one He says to all and what He does for one, He will do for all that will follow the same process – Psa. 89:34
Why We Are Anointed?
- To protect and preserve our lives. Psalms 105:13-15
- For our overflowing favour. Psalms 45
- To finish this year well and strong. Isaiah 16:13