COVENANT PATHWAYS TO RECEIVING YOUR HEALING MIRACLES – PART 5
Testimonies are the declarations of the doings/acts/works of God. Every testimony is marvelous – Psalm 118:23.
HEALING AND DELIVERANCE THROUGH THE POWER OF TESTIMONIES
- Testimonies are a direct interpretation of scriptures – Isaiah 8:16, 20.
- Don’t just listen to the testimonies, write them down also.
- Testimonies are like laws in the kingdom.
- People that don’t share testimonies will lack more testimonies.
- Testimonies are light bearers – Psalms 119:24.
- If God can heal a person of sickness, and bring the dead back to life, then he is available to do your own too – John 11:44.
- Testimonies are prophetic in nature, and when you receive them they will replicate for you, and they are also weapons of war – Revelations 19:10
- When you don’t share testimonies, then you are robbing others of their own testimonies – Matthew 14:35-36, Mark 1:44.
- When you believe testimonies, they are cheaply replicated in your life – Revelation 12:11.
- The potency of testimonies is equivalent to the blood of Jesus – 1 Kings 17:20-23, Acts 9:36-40.
- Testimonies are counselors, they show us the way to go.
WHAT DO TESTIMONIES DO FOR US?
1. Testimonies make us wise – Psalm 19:5.
2. Testimonies are channels of perfection – Luke 17:17-19.
3. You have more testimonies when you share testimonies – Proverbs 11:24.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH TESTIMONIES?
1. Write them down/document them.
2. Celebrate testimonies
3. Don’t just share among the brethren share amongst the unbelievers – Psalm 119:46, John 6:6.
• We are familiar that we get healed by faith, and our faith is boosted by testimonies – Ecclesiastes 7:16-17.
• Any faith that seeks to make God absolutely responsible is an irresponsible faith – Philippians 2:27-30.
• You must understand that your body is a gift to you and how you take care of that body is a gift to God.
HOW DO YOU TAKE CARE OF YOUR BODY?
1. You need good food – Psalm 103:5, you are what you eat!
2. Take lots of water. Take clean and healthy water. Take lemon to increase your body’s alkalinity.
3. Exercises – 1 Timothy 4:8.
4. Maintain your body, go for medical checkups regularly.
5. Be a regular churchgoer.