ENGAGING THE POWER OF PRAISE FOR THE FULFILLMENT OF PROPHECIES. PT. 1B
There is so much Power loaded in our praise to God. It appears too simple to be true, that’s why many are missing on it – Isa. 54:1-2.
MINISTERING: ISAAC O. FOLAJI
TEACHING SERIES: ENGAGING THE POWER OF PRAISE FOR THE FULFILLMENT OF PROPHECIES. PT. 1B
- There is so much Power loaded in our praise to God.
- It appears too simple to be true, that’s why many are missing on it – Isa. 54:1-2.
- We must understand that the ways of God are higher than the ways of many, and because many try to use their human instincts to analyze His ways, they miss out.
- As you sing, you break forth barriers, and turn trials into triumphs.
What are Prophecies
- Declaration of God’s mind.
- Making known God’s plan for His people - Amos 3:7. 2Peter 1:19, Isa. 34:15.
- Every time God speaks, He reveals His plan for His people.
- His plans are contained in His Word, and His Word has an in-built capacity to deliver - Acts 20:32.
- Nothing, including the devil is able to limit or stop the fulfillment of His Word.
- It is only you and I that have the capacity to stop it - John 1:12
- To see His Prophecies fulfilled in our lives, largely depends on our receiving His Word, with a good and honest heart - John 8:1-7.
- When you receive the Word, you must believe it. Your actions in response to the Word show how well you believe His Word - James 2:18.
Scriptural Prophetic Lifelines for the Believer
- Everyone that is born again has a glorious destiny - Romans 8:29-30, 2 Peter 1:3.
- Every believer has a wealthy destiny - 2Cor. 8:9, 2Cor 9:6-8, 2Peter 1:19.
- A principle secret of been wealthy in Christ is in giving, to the needy, for the advancement of His Kingdom, to His Servants and Priest over you.
- I have a royal destiny - Rev. 5:10, 1Peter 2:9.
- A destiny of Health and wholeness - 3John1: 2, Prov. 13:17.
– A sure way to enjoy health and wholeness is in Kingdom Service – Ex. 23:25.
- We are redeemed to enjoy a good old age – Gene. 25:8,
- Every believer is entitled to blessing of Abraham, which includes a good old age - Gal. 3:29 Gal. 3:13-14
- When we receive the Word and believe it, we water it with high praises - Heb. 13:15
- Thank God for everything and refuse to complain or murmur – 1 Cor. 10.10.
- When you receive His Word, joy and celebration fill your heart Psalms 119:162, Jere. 15:16, Pro. 4:18.
- Always highlight thanksgiving points in your praise.