To nurture and empower pre-teenagers and teenagers to live as disciples of Jesus Christ in our world today through worship, word study, prayer and mission. To prepare them for the future ahead and also as the next generation to occupy our Adult Church.
The Teens Church arm of the Living Faith Children’s Church is an engaging and welcoming community for its pre-teenagers, teenagers and their friends with the aim of fostering genuine relationships, anchoring them in the Christian faith, and energizing and equipping them to extend the love of Christ to the world.
For the Teenagers’ to experience distinction in four dimensional approaches which includes –
Christ-Centeredness: The foundation of every program and activity is to help teenagers grow as disciples of Jesus Christ and to aid them in developing the morals of a Christ-centered faith.
God’s Word: Our ministry is grounded in the Bible, and its principles guide all our programs.
Sanctuary: To operate in the spirit of support and openness so as to provide our teenagers with safe places and times to express their struggles and find encouragement among their peers and leaders.
Respect: To foster an environment of respect for self and one another.
Joy: To bring an attitude of fun and enthusiasm to every teen’s event and programme.
Compassion: To show particular concern for teenagers in need, extending God’s grace and care freely and faithfully.
MEMBERSHIP CRITERIA (TEENS TEACHERS)
- Must Be Born Again
- Must be spirit filled with evidence of speaking in tongues
- Must be a soul winner
- Must have a teachable spirit and ready to take correction
- Completed Personal Information Form
- Should have gone through interview with leadership
- Submit Two Passport Photographs
- LFC Foundation School Certification
- WOFBI Certification (Those who haven’t undergone WOFBI would be given six months to do so)
- Attend Induction Training to be organized by Evaluation & Monitoring
- Two months Probationary period before confirmation
- Must obtain a letter of confirmation if he/she is coming from another branch.
- Must obtain a teachers identity card
- Attend All Teachers Meetings,
- Required to serve diligently at Duty Post
- Should not be unruly and disorderly
Phone: 08033341673, 09091338809, 08105849514
Facebook: LFC Teens Church Durumi