The technical unit guarantees hitch-free services by ensuring that all that has to do with audio, visual and electrical connections are carried out seamlessly. It is also in charge of producing and keeping records of services.
SUBUNITS AND CORE DUTIES
1. Audio Sub-unit: Ensures that quality sounds are amplified during services.
2. Video Sub-unit: Creates visual footages of all services.
3. Electrical (Power) Sub-unit: Ensures proper functioning and maintenance of lights and power equipment.
4. Network & Innovation Sub-unit: Updates the church’s website and social media platforms.
5. Production Sub-unit: Ensures all services are recorded and made readily available for purchase.
6. Secretariat Sub-unit: Coordinates all affairs and events of the unit.
7. Utility Sub-Unit:
MEETING DAYS AND HOW TO BE A MEMBER
We meet on the 3rd Thursday of every month by 5:45pm in Teens Church.
To become a member of our unit, sign in and out as a new member at the beginning and end of all services respectively at the technical unit stand. Induction details will be passed across to you. Requirements also include new birth in Christ, attendance at Believers Foundation Class, Water Baptism and Winners’ Satellite Fellowship (WSF). For more enquiries, please visit the Technical Unit Secretariat.
Unit Coordinator: Deacon Deji Aderinto – 08033299649
Assistant Coordinator: Bro. Godson Okebugwu – 08063903649
Secretary: Makanjuola Joshua – 08172886326