HOSPITALITY AND PROTOCOL UNIT
The Hospitality Group from Faith Tabernacle was replicated at the Living Faith Church, Durumi, Abuja in 2003 with Pastor Emmanuel Oluwabiyi (then a Deacon) as the first Coordinator. The Group was subsequently merged with the Protocol Unit by Bishop David Abioye, hence the new name of the Group became the Hospitality-Protocol Group.
The Group was assigned the following responsibilities by the church:
- Assist the congregation including guests in locating their seats during the Shiloh 1999 event,
- Assist the congregation in locating the various facilities within Canaan land, especially the conveniences.
- Liaise with other service group/committees of the church towards the realization of the stated objectives of the church for Shiloh 1999, and
- Perform other assignments delegated to it by the church.
Membership and Meeting Schedule
The following are the Hospitality-Protocol conditions for admission:-
- The applicant must be born again;
- The applicant must be 20years and above;
- The applicant should have attended believers’ foundation class (in any Living Faith Church) and should have had water baptism. (WOFBI attendance will be an advantage);
- The applicant must conform with a mandatory 8 (eight) weeks probation period, that is, attend church for 24 (twenty-four) times before he/she would be qualified for interview;
- Such applicant should call at the Secretariat (Registration Table) to register his/her presence before every service begins (latest: on or before the end of praise and worship);
- The applicant must belong to a Home Cell (Winners Satellite Fellowship);
All applicants must be corporately dressed on the day of interview
– Every 2nd Sunday of the month
– Every 4th Sunday of the month
The Unit Contact: +234 806 534 2404
Main areas of activities of the service Group are as follows:
- Welfare: – New worshipers, Church Members and Unit Members.
- Special Outreaches: – Motherless Babies Homes, Prisons, Old People’s Homes, Etc.
- Samaritan Sundays: – Distribution of food and clothing items to worshipers.
- Training: – Capacity Building and Spiritual/ Personal Development.